WHY CHOOSE BOLTIGEN CAN TAP ?
- Our can taps will work onall the different r134 cans you can find.
- Perfect for when you realize your old r134a can tap Fittings won’t work on the new EPA-mandated Self-Sealing Can. We ran into that problem and couldn’t find a r134a can tap valve made specifically for the self-sealing cans so we launched ours 134a can taps with adapter fittings.
- We made sure to supply a valve core remover that worked on small cars and large trucks, and we got the best tools we could find.
R134A Self-Sealing and Puncture Style Can Tap
- Come with R134A self-sealing can tap refrigerant dispenser and tank adapter, compatible with both 1/4″ and 1/2″ female fittings ac charging hose.
- Include extra conversion adapter, F-1/2 ACME to M-1/4 SAE, converts 1/2″ male adapter to 1/4″ male hose.
HOW TO USE THE CAN TAP ?
1. Counterclockwise switch T knob to retract internal pin
2. Screw the can tap dispenser on R134a can opening and hook it to R134a charging hose parts
3. Clockwise switch T knob until the pin punctures sweet spot of bottle opening
4. Counterclockwise switch T knob, then R134a fill the hose and be charged into air conditioning