A/C OIL INJECTOR R134A R1234YF R410A
- Ideal for Car Home Office AC and Car AC systems, it’s a professional service tool.
- Using Aluminum alloy, with 1/4″ female connector, make it compatible with most AC systems (if not, use CV23p for some 5/16″ R410a systems).
- Once shot may cure and save a sickened compressor caused by low oil.
- Compatible with fluorescent dyes for leak monitoring, compatible with all oil types (POE, or mineral oil) Compatible with all refrigerant types.
LONG LASTING HOSE
- Bulit in hose with no leak coupler seal for safe connection.
- Material: aluminum alloy body + brass connector
- R134A Working Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 600 PSI
How do you use AC oil injectors?
- Before adding any additive to the injector, the shut off valve must be off. Uscrew the end off the injector.
- Put in the desired amount of additive.
- Screw the end back on the injector.
- Connect R134A R12 F22 coupler to the injector.
- Connect other end of the injector to the low side service port on the vehicle.
- Open the valve on the injector.
- With refrigerant attached, fill to proper pressure.
- When finished using the injector toool, clean well by using brake cleaner.