50Pcs Access Service Valve, 1/4'' SAE x 1/4'' OD x 3.54'' Stem Core Brass Copper Filling HVAC Schrader Valve, Air Conditioner Service Valve Charge Needle Valves
- 【Access Service Valve】The Hvac schrader valve with 1/4″ SAE x 1/4″ OD x 3.54″ stem, the core is a poppet valve assisted by a spring that is threaded into the steam.
- 【Material】The access valve is made of corrosion-resistant metal that won’ t wear out or rust over time. The stem is a self-contained valve which opens to admit gas to a chamber.
- 【Application】These hvac service valves are generally used to have an easy access to many refrigeration and air conditioning systems for vacuum, charging, pressure checkup and other applications. And the bullet piercing valve(not included) and access service valve can be used together for air conditioner refrigerant system.
- 【Package】50pcs access service valves are in a package for your longer time and multi-systems using, each valve has a core and a cap with valve core remover.
- 【Warranty】This check valve prevents backflows come with a 1 year lifetime limited warranty. If you are not happy with the product or something goes wrong with the product, you can return it for full refund.
Delivery service is available for All cities of North America, Europe and Japan. Delivery time will 3-14 working days depend on courier service. Please check the lead time before placing order if you are in other regions.
If your product is damaged, defective, or incorrect at the time of delivery, please contact us within 7 days. Items can be returned within 7 days of delivery i.e. if an item was delivered on 1st December, it can be returned till 8th December. All items must be returned is in original form (unused, unworn, original packaging, seals, and tags attached), along with all the accessories, manuals, and warranty card that came with it. All items sent for return first go through quality check to ensure they are returned in the original condition. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.